Business Development Lead x TinyWins
TinyWins is a brand strategy, design and digital product agency that gives the world's largest legacy brands and emerging VC-backed startups unquestionable clarity about their place in the world.
We’re currently dreaming up the pharmacy of tomorrow with Albertsons, delivering media to the power of more with Samsung Ads, adding a little flavor and flare to Blaze Pizza, gamifying employee engagement with Anheuser-Busch InBev, and creating a new way to work with Slack.
We help small brands making big leaps, to global brands stacking tiny wins to create relevancy and build momentum. And we’re having a hell of a whole lot of fun doing it.
As Business Development Lead, you will be responsible for generating new opportunities, representing our brand, communicating our services, negotiating deals, and implementing a process to grow our pipeline of partners and clients. You will have the unique opportunity to touch every aspect of the sales process, from nurturing new relationships and strengthening existing ones to further solidifying TinyWins as a leader in the strategy and design world. This role is full time and remote, directly reporting to the COO and working closely with the team to ensure consistency and transparency across the organization.
- You are a natural relationship builder with a robust professional and personal network
- You are eager, curious, and have excellent communication skills
- You thrive in fast-paced, creative, and collaborative environments
- You have a passion (or at the very least, a deep appreciation) for design
Key responsibilities include
- Creating, implementing, and leading a business development strategy consistent with TinyWins’ vision, strategy, and revenue goals
- Establishing new (and leveraging existing) relationships with senior-level leaders at the world’s top companies from venture-backed startups to legacy brands to expand our network of partners and clients
- Proactively identifying business development opportunities and determining the right approach to serve a variety of clients
- Effectively communicating the TinyWins’ mission, value proposition, and vision to prospective partners and clients
- Working closely with the TinyWins leadership, leads, and marketing teams to hone our approach to selling byensuring consistency and efficiency
- Developing and iterating our client engagement model so it can continue to support the company as we grow
- Becoming an expert in the TinyWins offerings and capabilities
- Actively contributing to and nurturing a culture consistent with TinyWins’ mission and values
- 7+ years work experience in a senior-level role, leading Business Development at an agency or similar environment
- Bachelor or higher graduate degree
- Experience in a highly-collaborative team environment
- Passionate about relationship building